Saturday, April 30, 2011

Delete Facebook Email

Gemma Alias: "I trained throughout her pregnancy, like a sumo wrestler" in Japanese Kanji


compete with Spain in the European Championships in Zurich. Gema

Alias \u200b\u200bhas led many titles as karateka in the category of less than 55 kilograms, but should take the trophy for reconciling work and family life because he works, training and care as anyone to his two children. 31 years George has discovered the formula to continue competing as a professional and take care of their own with an overwhelming vitality. Last year he was champion of Spain (individual and team) and in a few days will be in Zurich for the selection fight English for the European scepter. We met her at the gym Wellness Center, where he trains and, to our surprise, there is his family ...

Your two sons, Fernando and Valentine, play in the gym while your husband, Fernando, will train. Karate is your passion and it seems that your entire family ... It's nice to see how all your support.

I support, but it is very difficult. Work in the morning, afternoon workout, make meals, care for children, traveling and find someone to stay with the children ... It is impossible. But since I started with Fernando always I knew I wanted to be a mother and did not think both in the competition.

How did you meet your husband?

teaches me since I have 14 years, he started in karate. I gave the first class beach and as I liked and I joined the gym today. (We cut off one of his sons as his brother is doing to rage. Gema gets up immediately and place order).

impressions ... If you were my mother I will obey the first

(laughs). Yes, the truth is where I put a lot of sugarcane, but they are very good. Behave very well.

What changed in your role as karateka with pregnancy?

The most logical is that when a girl is mother to stop to train and compete, but not me. Change, you have more responsibility and when you travel you have to think about many things and a lot of stress. If it were not for Fernando ... Need more help for everything, but nothing in the competition, I feel the same. With more I trained for nine months (laughs). Yes the hype, like a sumo wrestler, but karate adapt to your situation. You must be 60 years and doing karate and adapt it to your age and being pregnant and doing karate.

So never let

karate competition Well, no and I'll leave when my head says enough.

Fernando is your main support, right?

Yes, he does a coach, psychologist, father and everything. It is also very good training and was the sixth youngest Dan Spain. It helps me a lot because he also has to teach at the gym with the kids because otherwise I could not train. Fernando, my eldest son is orange belt, but the small, Valentine is still very small. Take the "KIMONO" because I asked (laughs).

Without karate suit felt out

family (laughs). Yes, yes ... In addition they will do karate until 18, then we will decide, but up to 18 is required. What's in their blood. Do not get

any help from public institutions?

No. I'm the only woman on the national team of Spain with children. I do not get support or sponsor me ... About all I ask is that I subsidize sponsors trips, equipment, and stuff. Speaking

travel ... The next is to Zurich to attend the European to the national team, right?

The championship will be held from 6 to 8 May and go with all the encouragement and for medals. Yes, this year I think to come with medals because I have anxiety. Then I have the championship of the Regions in Turkey with the selection of Madrid, who have been third in Spain.

What has been your best moment as karateka?

The third European Championship Zagreb 2009, as well as always travels with me was superbonito Fernando. Whenever you can travel with me because it's like my psychologist, but he has to pay travel, you must make the classes ... But it is what it is.

're in the city but live in the neighborhood for ten years Espartales. Would you go to Alcalá?. I am delighted

Alcalá, I have everything close by and the people are very good and we are very close neighbors, so good. In addition, the City treats me very well, I've been herald during Carnival and all. Although it should help a little more ... But little by little.

SOURCE: KALLEJERO.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment